Be healthy! Learn how to prepare your own healthy snack just like this Vegan Chocolate Cookies that would help you to maintain a sexy body.
Vegan Chocolate Cookies are very popular snack throughout the world not just because it is healthy but also it is really delicious. Even if you’re a Vegan or not, it’s still important to watch always your diet and one way to do that is by learning how to make your own food wherein you can be sure that you are eating only the right foods even if even it is a meal or snacks only.
So for today’s recipe, I would like to introduce the process of making this vegan chocolate cookie recipe that would help everyone to maintain a good diet. This recipe can make for up to 12-14 large cookies that is perfect for the whole family.
Vegan Chocolate Cookies
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup of cane sugar
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon of molasses
1/2 teaspoon of salt
8 tablespoon of shortening, 1 tablespoon extra olive oil
1 cup of brown sugar
1 flax egg
1/2 cup of wheat pastry flour
- Preheat your oven into 350 degrees then line a baking sheet.
- Get a small bowl, and mix the flax egg well then set aside.
- Use an electric mixer in beating the shortening until fluffy then add the brown and cane sugar.
- Beat again for about 2 minutes.
- After that, beat in the flax egg and other remaining ingredients then fold the chocolate chips.
- This time, shape the balls of dough and put it in the baking sheet.
- Now, you’re ready to bake it. Bake it for about 10-15 minutes.
- After baking, let it cool for about 5 minutes and serve.