Wanted to bake a quick Bread? Perfect! because we want to share the Vanilla Raisin Bread Recipe that is very quick and you will going to say “ummmm” in every smell and very delicious taste.
This is the best Vanilla Raisin Bread recipe ever, because the vanilla is soaking with raisins for a stronger flavor. That gives wonderful taste of flavor and aroma. My husband love this, even just a smell, he really knows what I’m baking for. And now I want to share these little recipe secrets for you to enjoy also the Vanilla Raisin Bread. The ingredients and the procedures are followed below.
Vanilla Raisin Bread Recipe
For a 1 1/2 loaf
- 2/3 cup of raisins
- 3 1/2 cups of bread flour
- 1 1/8 to 1 1/4 cups of buttermilk
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 3 tbsp. of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. of butter (softened)
- 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. of active dry yeast
- 1 piece of egg
- Soak the raisins in vanilla extract for at least one hour or mix the raisins and vanilla extract and microwave on high temperature for about 1 minute.
- To have strong blend vanilla flavor, reserve the vanilla that drained from the raisins and use some of it as part of your liquid.
- Drain the raisins well and discard the vanilla or use part of it as directed above.
- Take and put all the ingredients in the bread pan, using the least amount of liquid in the recipe.
- Select a light crust setting and press the start then observe dough as it needs.
- If after a 5 to 10 minutes it appears dry or if your machine sounds as if it’s straining, add more liquid for at least 1 tbsp. at a time until the dough becomes smooth, soft and slightly tacky to touch.
- After the baking ends, cool the bread on wire rack for about 1 hour to cool and firm before slicing it.
Vanilla Raisin Bread recipe is really made simple for you, so enjoy and have fun with the baking adventure. With 7 step by step, you can immediately have the Vanilla Raisin Bread And aside from our Vanilla Raisin Bread we also have The Best Garlic Parmesan Bread that is so free for you to try. So, that’s it! And Good luck! And serve your family with the best bread you had baked.
Don’t forget to share this Vanilla Raisin Bread Recipe!