if you like the crinkles cookies then there’s no reason that you will not like this too, because this is more great than any other cookies you have tasted and bought from bakeries, and you are so lucky because this recipe is shared just for free!
Oatmeal Cookies Recipes
What’s your favorite cookie? Is it pecan? Crinkles? Peanut cookies? Or a Butter cookie? Or how about this Favorite Toasted Oatmeal Cookies. Yeap! If you haven’t tried this one, then you will the very lucky for this day, because I’m sharing this recipe for you as for free. Yeap! And I rest assured that it would be very yummy delicious and crunchy than other cookies you had tried to taste. So, take this time now to try it and enjoy every single bite of it.
Favorite Toasted Oatmeal Cookies Recipes Tried and Tasted
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 2 1/2 cups raw oats
- 1/2 cup flour (may use a scant 1/2 cup of whole wheat pastry flour – still tastes great)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (may omit)
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. of baking soda
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 piece of egg
- 1 tsp. of vanilla (I use 2 teaspoons)
- 1/2 cup of coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Prepare a Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- And then in medium skillet, heat the butter until melted over medium heat, then add the oats and then stir it constantly until becomes golden for about 5 minutes.
- And then remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, sift flour with cinnamon (if desired), salt and soda and then set aside.
- In large bowl, combine the sugar and the egg and vanilla extract and beat them until turns light with wooden spoon or mixer at medium speed.
- Stir in the oats and flour mixtures and mix well.
- Drop by the tsp. onto ungreased cookie sheet and then bake for about 10 to 12 minutes and then cool and enjoy.
After that baking process, you can truly enjoy delicious oatmeal cookie, and serve it with your whole family or even friends. And much better if you have some partner with it, like this very yummy smoothies that I’d like to share for you too, the Mocha Shake.