Tiramisu is basically “pick me up” in Italian but it’s easy, simple and delicious and very very fast to make. This is actually a popular dessert recipe around the world and it perfectly fit in every occasion. Tiramisu is a fancy taste but without all the work. If you’re a fan of Tiramisu then you’ll definitely love this recipe.
1 lb. Mascarpone Cheese, softened
1-½ cup of Heavy Cream, whipped
1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
1 tsp. of Vanilla
2 ½ cups Strong Coffee or Espresso, cooled
2 tbsp. Dark Rum
2 tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
30 Ladyfingers cookies
- Prepare the heavy cream first, whipped it into soft peaks and let is set in the fridge until ready to use.
- Prepare a 9×9 square baking pan to assemble. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together the mascarpone, vanilla and sugar. Fold in the whipped cream into mascarpone mixture to lighten. Fold in remaining whipped cream, do not over mix.
- In a large bowl mix together the coffee and rum also prepare the cocoa powder and ladyfingers.
- Dip each ladyfinger into the coffee mixture and lay in the whole bottom of the baking pan.
- Pour over half of the mascarpone mixture over and spread it evenly and sprinkle it with a tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients to make another layer and sprinkle it with the remaining tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Cover and chill for 6-8 hours, garnish it with some fresh raspberries and chocolate covered coffee beans before serving.
- Share this with your guest and show them the lovely tiramisu you made for them. Especially great snack during the afternoons. Enjoy this great yummy delicious tiramisu recipe.