Tiramisu is basically “pick me up” in Italian but it’s easy, simple and delicious and very very fast to make. This is actually a popular dessert recipe around the world and it perfectly fit in every occasion. Tiramisu is a fancy taste but without all the work. If you’re a fan of Tiramisu then you’ll definitely love this recipe.
1 lb. Mascarpone Cheese, softened
1-½ cup of Heavy Cream, whipped
1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar
1 tsp. of Vanilla
2 ½ cups Strong Coffee or Espresso, cooled
2 tbsp. Dark Rum
2 tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
30 Ladyfingers cookies
- Prepare the heavy cream first, whipped it into soft peaks and let is set in the fridge until ready to use.
- Prepare a 9×9 square baking pan to assemble. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together the mascarpone, vanilla and sugar. Fold in the whipped cream into mascarpone mixture to lighten. Fold in remaining whipped cream, do not over mix.
- In a large bowl mix together the coffee and rum also prepare the cocoa powder and ladyfingers.
- Dip each ladyfinger into the coffee mixture and lay in the whole bottom of the baking pan.
- Pour over half of the mascarpone mixture over and spread it evenly and sprinkle it with a tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients to make another layer and sprinkle it with the remaining tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Cover and chill for 6-8 hours, garnish it with some fresh raspberries and chocolate covered coffee beans before serving.
- Share this with your guest and show them the lovely tiramisu you made for them. Especially great snack during the afternoons. Enjoy this great yummy delicious tiramisu recipe.
If you have any recipe you would like for us to share, just send us a message. Again, I hope you and your family enjoy this tiramisu recipe.