Take time to read this useful information on how to make perfect cake pops. This way you can give the yummiest cake pops to your friends and love ones.
Cake pops are cute, especially the colorful cake pops. They are lovely on the eyes with a various unique designs like colorful sprinkles or cute faces, amazing alien heads taste yummy and sweet. It is easy suitable enough to appreciate how to make a cake pops, plenty of people basically prefer to do this at their home. The certain making of cake pops can be a great challenge though. Few people, first case, find the cake pops floating in the chocolate melt instead of being gently stuck in the stick, resulting in cake balls instead of cake pops.
Let me share you great tips to make amazing cake pops and avoid some unpredictable situations.
- One of the endless common dilemmas when making a cake pop is that the cake pop likely to fall off its stick, to avoid this kind of dilemma, you need to roll the cake into the correct size, about a size of a golf ball and not bigger than that, because the stick will not be able to carry out the weight. Plus dip the stick in the middle into the chocolate melt before pushing at it into the cake pop, this will attach the pop into the stick. Do not whirl it into the melt, instead, you simply dip it straight. Spoon the exposed parts if you are using a shallow bowl.
- Take a food processor to break up the cake, your hands can do the work, but a food processor is better than your hand and it is easier, saves time and it won’t leave off chunks of the cake.
- Scatter the decorations while the cover is still wet. In another way, the sprinkles won’t follow to the surface.
- Try double dropping the cake pop, this resolves the problem of the coat having breaks when you store then into your fridge, and gotcha! There is a double layer of amazing chocolate.
- Cake pops don’t all have to be circular, place the cake crumbles in a baking pan and squeeze a cookie cutter against it. You will have heart, flower, or star shaped cake pops. Lovely isn’t it?
- You want to go step further in beautifying your pops? Here are some other tips you might need to try at. To make similarly sized cake pops, take a cookie scoop. Wet your hands a small amount of water, scoop up the cake dough, take off the excess bits with your finger and roll into shape and done.
- As a substitute to sprinkles, you can shower lines of a various colored, melted chocolate. For a chocolate cake pop, beautify it with lines of white or pink chocolate. The different colors add to its appeal.
Hopefully, performing these simple tricks will remove your panic, headaches, and a chaos of cake crumbs and chocolate melts. Thanks for visiting! Till next time while you enjoying popping your best cake pops.