Learn how to make the best Italian bread rolls that is perfect for snacks or even breakfast. Check out the recipe now!
Italian bread rolls is one of the best bread that was discovered in this world. For most countries, they also have their specialty bread recipe, which also have their original unique taste. For the reason that we all love all sorts of bread especially when it is freshly baked, we still continue to discover more ways to make any bread tastier and can be prepare easily.
Italian bread rolls is one of tastiest bread recipes that can be prepare in few minutes though it requires a bit of expertise but I’m pretty sure that everyone can successfully make it and be able to achieve a fluffy inside and crisp outside bread.
Every time I bake this bread, I always serve it with butter or cheese that makes me enjoy the bread a lot better. But if you want to try something else, that would alright as long as you’ll satisfy yourself.
So its time for you to learn how to make this recipe by checking out the simple ingredients below.
Italian Bread Rolls Recipe
2 packages of active dry yeast
½ teaspoon of sugar
3 Cups of flour
½ teaspoon of salt
2 teaspoons of olive oil
1 Cup of warm water (110 degrees F)
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the water and mix it in low speed stand mixer fitted with a dough hook. Slowly stream the warm water until you see that the dough forms. Knead it for about 3-5 minutes until the dough becomes very smooth.
2. Put some flour in your work surface and shape the dough into a ball. Place the shaped dough and cover it for one hour until the dough is doubled.
3. Grease a baking sheet and set aside. Punch down dough and divide into 6 equal pieces then roll it into 2 ½ inch ball. Lightly floured the top and bottom of each roll before putting it in the baking sheet. Cover it again and let it rise for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat your oven into 350 degrees. Bake the rolls for 40 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
5. Serve it with butter or your favorite chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
Thank you for patiently reading this wonderful bread recipe. I’m pretty sure you will enjoy this Italian bread rolls as I enjoy sharing this recipe to you.