Feel free to taste this Sweetheart’s Cookies recipe feel the love of hearty cookies melts in your tongue and fill the crisp every bite of this. Share this to your love ones from the bottom of your loving heart.
Feel free to taste this Sweetheart’s Cookies recipe feel the love of hearty cookies melts in your tongue and fill the crisp every bite of this. Share this to your love ones from the bottom of your loving heart. This upcoming Valentine’s Day you might think too much about what you are going to give for the persons who are close to your heart. This Sweetheart’s Cookies recipe is perfect. This is a perfect idea to bake heart cookies for them. As the quotation says, “the way you win to someone’s heart is to full their stomach”. What are you waiting for? Make them fall in love with your everyday. For your behalf, you can do some twist on it. Either you mold a word of the heart using frostings or icing or something sweet that it touches his/her heart. Same as for best friends, you can also put a short message in every heart you made. Every bite of the cookies you made, they remember the bond you create and the relationship you build. For you to know how to bake this one, measure the ingredients accurately and follow the procedures below.
Sweetheart’s Cookies Recipe for Valentine’s Day
1 and ½ cups white sugar
1 cup butter
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 and ½ cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 and ¼ cups sifted icing sugar
2 tablespoons glucose syrup
2 tablespoons milk
Assorted food coloring for your color choices
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy using electric mixer.
- Combine egg and vanilla, beat together then add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and salt). Mix together to make it dough.
- Divide dough in two. Make balls and flatten them. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Line a baking tray and a baking paper while pre heat the oven up to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Flour the surfaces where you can roll dough flatten into ½ centimeter thickness then cut into heart form.
- Arrange hearts dough in a tray and bake for 15 minutes until it turns golden brown color.
- When it’s done completely, let it cool into the rack.
- Mix icing glaze together. If you want an assorted color, divide them as many as you want and each division, you can pour any colors you want.
- Cover cookies with icing glaze.