A Sweet treat from our Sweet Potato Pie Recipe! Check it out on how it is made easy.
This Sweet Potato Pie is a Southern dessert that will full of your soul, and a 39% calorie reduction from a traditional recipe. One thing that I like most about this was it is so easy to bake and the taste never really fails to satisfy my tummy and I super love it! And for another info’s., also potatoes are a good source of magnesium which helps you for relaxation and has an anti stress minerals that will fill in your soul. Also it helps to prevent heart attacks because it contains a Vitamin B6 which reduces chemicals in our bodies. So, that’s the good benefit of having this sweet potato! And this was the recipe I’d like to share for you guys. So, crash the crust in and taste the every sweet sensation of the sweet potatoes pie.
Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- Pastry for a single-crust 9-inch pie
- 2 cups of cooked mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 pieces of eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 tbsp. of flour
- 1 tsp. of lemon juice
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. of ground nutmeg
- 1 can (12 oz.) of evaporated fat-free milk
- 1 cup of Equal® Spoonful*
~You may also substitute 24 packets Equal® sweetener
- Roll the pastry on a lightly floured surface into a circle for 1 inch larger than inverted 9-inch pan.
- Then, put the pastry into pan then trim and flute edges.
- Mix the sweet potatoes with the electric mixer in large bowl until becomes smooth.
- Stir in the 2 eggs with the Equal® flour, lemon juice, vanilla, spices, salt and the evaporated milk.
- Pour out the mixture into pastry shell.
- Then lastly bake it in preheated 400 degree F oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until the filling is set and the sharp knife inserted near center comes out clean or it should come out golden brown.
- And after the baking, let it cool completely on a wire rack then refrigerate until comes the serving time.
And that was how the Sweet Potato Pie Recipe! Alright, so at the top of our sweet potato pie, you can also add some extra food like uhmm the ice cream on the top, or a cream or anything you would like to add it to make it more delicious and more fun to eat. So, that’s it! And enjoy the eating!
Aside from this Sweet Potato Pie recipe, we also had another recipe that we would like you to try, the Strawberry Chocolate Bavarian Cream.