Tired of cakes? Then bake a pie, for a little surprise dessert treat for the Mother’s Day special for your mom! Try this Swedish Apple Pie, and Learn how easy it is to be made, below!
Hey guys! Do you really wanted another expected dessert treats that will not just make you fell just good, but so good and better! because of its yummy taste? Well I’m sure you would also love these like my father was when I baked him this Swedish Apple Pie, it was a perfect timing too because that day was Fathers day. He really loves it and so I’m making this for mom again to make her feel that she is special too for the Mother’s Day this Sunday. And I’m so excited for this pie. Wooo ohhh! And I apologize if I talk more about it but I want to share this also for you to try this recipe. Enjoy!
- 2 cups parboiled sliced apples (Granny Smith) Boil apples just until beginning to soften and then drain well.
- 2 tbsp. of flour
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 piece of egg
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 10-inch of unbaked pie shell
- Mix the drained apples with the flour, sugar and salt and then beat the eggs and the vanilla together. After that, add it to the apple mixture.
- Then, fold in sour cream.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for about 40 minutes in 350 degrees F preheated oven.
- While the pie is baking, prepare the topping as follows:
- Combine a 1/3 cup sugar then the 1/3 cup flour, 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon and the 1/4 stick softened butter until the mixture resembles coarse into crumbs.
- Then, remove the pie from oven and sprinkle on the topping.
- Then, lastly, bake it for an additional of 15 minutes.
- After the 15 minutes waiting, remove the pie from the oven and let it cool before serving.
Okay! And that was the last part of the making of our Swedish Apple Pie. So, serve it cool and make it more presentable before surprising your mom about our Swedish Apple Pie recipe. Make it yummier and more delicious as you show how each person or your mom will feel the love inside from this Swedish Apple Pie. And aside from Swedish Apple Pie, we also have another recipe here that you can also try, The Cake in the Mug Recipe that is so good to prepare over your mothers bed, and I’m so sure she would be surprise too with the sweet taste of it. Enjoy your day! And don’t forget to make every little things more memorable during the Mother’s Day with this Swedish Apple Pie.