Want to try something new this Christmas? Why don’t try and learn how to make the best super creamy creme brulee?
The most creamy dessert I ever known of my entire life, the super creamy creme brulee is a mouth watery dessert. This is another version of leche flan but the difference is, this super creamy creme brulee undergoes grilling. This is so easy. You can teach your kids the process of mixing this dessert recipe except the grilling process to avoid accident. They surely want this recipe. Everybody wants this most especially those who are sweet tooth. Aside from ice cream, this is a comfort food. It changes your mood into a sweet gloomy day when you give a try to taste this recipe.
It has special ingredients that make a recipe taste perfect. It looks presentable after grilling because some are curious of how to grill it without over cook the custard. At my first try, I was nervous because i was afraid to make it overcook or darken the top of super creamy creme brulee. When grilling, just avoid burning it too much to avoid unpleasant looks. Minimize your fire. To challenge you for trying this, I will share the ingredients and procedure for you to know.
Super Creamy Creme Brulee
Ingredients for Creme Brulee:
2 cups heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
5 egg yolks
1/3 cup sugar
2 tablespoon brown sugar
- Pour the sugar into the egg yolk, follow the vanilla. Beat the mixture until smooth or when until the sugar dissolve.
- In a pan, heat the heavy cream with a low heat fire. Mix it into the egg yolk mixture one at a time. Slowly stir it to balance the heat of the heavy cream to the egg yolk.
- Pour the remaining heavy cream into the egg yolk mixture and continue stirring till you can see the custard look appearance.
- Pour the mixture into the molding cup depending how many brulees you have done. Place the molding cup into the baking pan and pre heat the oven into 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake it for an hour.
- After an hour, sure to be check that your custard is perfectly done. Once it’s done, place it in the rack and let it cool.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the custard then use the blow torch to caramelize it on top. Make sure that its appearance is still remaining pleasant to still look presentable and delicious.
A simple yet delicious dessert is done and it’s your turn to give it a try. Don’t hesitate to practice this creme brulee recipe and I’m sure this will be your next favorite.