Way to go for some healthy fruits on your pies and dessert! Here is a Summer Fruit Tart Recipe for you that I’m pretty sure everyone will all love. Try this one out today.
Looking for a low calorie twist for this hot summer season? Here is the best tart you could prepare to share for your love ones! And that would be our Summer Fruit Tart Recipe. Kinda excited? So, here’s the list below for the things we need.
- Pastry for single-crust 9-inch pie
- 1 pack reduced fat cream cheese (8 oz. softened)
- 1/2 cup (Equal Spoonful)
- 1/3 cup vanilla flavored nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups assorted sliced or whole fresh fruit (sliced strawberries, peeled sliced kiwi, whole blueberries, etc.)
- 1/2 cup apricot spreadable fruit
*May substitute 12 packets Equal® sweetener
Hmmm… I know this would be very delicious and the best tart ever! And it is 36% calorie reduction from our traditional recipe so it’s little bit sound safe for those who are in diet.
So, here we go!
- Roll the pastry on a lightly floured surface into 11-inch circle.
- Place it into 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- Press the pastry up side and trim those excess.
- Pierce overall with tines of a fork.
- Bake in preheated oven 375 degrees F or until looks golden brown.
- Place the pan on a wire rack and let it cool.
- Combine cream cheese, Equal® sweetener, yogurt and extracts until well mixed.
- Spread it in the cooled crust and refrigerate it for 2 -3 hrs. Until firm.
- After you remove the tart from the refrigerator, arrange the fruit over the cream cheese mixture.
- And place the spreadable fruit in a microwave safe container.
- And directly insert it in microwave on s high temp. For 30-45 secs. Or until melted.
- Carefully drizzle over fruit.
- Refrigerate the tart again for 1 hour
And tadaaa! Our Summer Fruit Tart is now ready to serve!
- Nutrition information per serving: 174 cal., 4 g pro., 20 g carb., 10 g fat, 17 mg chol., 156 mg sodium
- Food exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1 fruit, 2 fats.
See? Aside from reducing calories in your snack list, this summer fruit tart can be enjoyable to eat and it taste very delicious while the gang are busy having fun together. And you can also easily take this in your trip! It’s an easy recipe and summer season is the season where you can have more time to spend with your family or love ones and going to a picnic is the best thing you can be together. Easy to pick! It’s the best finger food you can share together.
Aside from our Summer Fruit tart Recipe, we thought you might like to try our Fruity Peach Pie for Christmas Dessert Recipes.