Learn how to bake a healthy bread by checking this special potato bread recipe. See the recipe and gather its benefits now!
Finally, special potato bread has been discovered by expert bakers! Now, bread has become healthier as it should be. Potato bread is really perfect for all of us, both vegan or not. It is truly said that we love all types of bread so much because they are obviously delicious and provides us with great satisfaction especially when we are hungry.
Despite of this reason, we must not forget that we still have to watch over our diet and if we are really eating the right foods we supposed to eat. Through the help of this special potato bread recipe, each one of us will surely get a lot of nutrients which our body needs. Potatoes are known to be as a good source of Vitamin C, potassium, Manganese, Vitamin B6, and dietary fiber that will help us to maintain our body in a good condition.
Unfortunately, most people eat potatoes but in the form Fries or potato chips that are loaded with several fats that leads to heart attack! Before anything gets worst, this is your chance to change and prevent this threat, learn how to make your food healthy as you learn how to make this healthy special potato bread recipe.
Special Potato Bread Recipe
3 medium cooked potatoes, (mashed)
5 cups of high gluten flour
2¼ teaspoons of active dry yeast
½ cup of reserved lukewarm potato water
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 teaspoons of salt
- Melt the yeast in lukewarm potato water within 5 minutes. Mix it with potato, olive oil and salt then add in the flour and knead well until smooth. Cover and let it rise for 30 minutes or until the dough is almost doubled.
- Preheat your oven into 375 degrees F and place the baking stone in.
- Divide the dough into two pieces and put the other half into the bowl and cover it. Start rolling the dough gently and dust its edge with flour. Repeat with the other dough and place it in a floured towel. Let it rise for 25 minutes.
- When done, throw four ice cubes into the oven’s flour and close the door immediately. Transfer the dough using baking sheet, seam side up.
- Bake it within 45 minutes or until it is golden brown. Serve hot or cold. Enjoy!