Here’s my comfort food, which is the Special Brownie Recipe Ala mode, will make my day perfect.
Here’s my comfort food, which is the Special Brownie Recipe Ala mode, will make my day perfect. This recipe relieved me, even if how bad my day was. It reminds me in my childhood years that my parents bought an ice cream to stop me from crying. Now that I’m already a mom, I made this brownie recipe for my kids. I’m so glad that my kids love this and their favorite dessert as well. I learned this recipe from my friend who owns a coffee shop. She let me taste her bestseller recipe, the Special Brownie Recipe Ala mode.
My tongue craves a lot when it feels the first touch of a brownie and vanilla ice cream with chocolaty syrup so I can’t help but to eat more. This is the reason why lately I’m out of my budget because it craves me terribly. So my friend shares her secret ingredients to me for me to know how this recipe does it. I want to share it to you because I want you to taste the magic touch of this brownie recipe.
Special Brownie Recipe Ala Mode
½ cup of sugar
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of water
1 ½ cup chocolate chips
1 teaspoon of vanilla
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cup chopped walnuts
For the Fudge Sauce:
1 cup chocolate chips
½ cup evaporated milk
¼ cup of sugar
1 tablespoon of butter
Vanilla ice cream
- Boil the water, sugar, and butter in a small saucepan with a medium heat fire. Then add the chocolate chips, stirs until it melts. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- Beat eggs and vanilla in a mixing bowl then follow the chocolate mixture and blend well together. Add the left dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and salt) into the chocolate mixture. Add the walnuts and stir until it blends well.
- Greased the 9 inch baking pan and slowly pour the mixture and bake in the temperature of 350 degrees Celsius for about 30 minutes. Insert the toothpick for testing if it comes out clean which means it’s already cook. When it done, just let it cool into a wire rack.
- For the Chocolaty fudge sauce, melt the chocolate chips, milk, sugar, butter, until it melted and stir thoroughly until it smooth.
- Slice the brownies into square, drizzle it with fudge sauce and put an ice cream for toppings. Drizzle it with a fudge sauce on top of the ice cream.