Who doesn’t love marshmallows? I be t you do, so here is a S’Mores Cupcakes Recipe that will surely delight your kids and would love this cupcakes. This cupcakes is perfect for just about any occasion.
Incredible S’Mores Cupcakes Recipe
Snack time! And I want to bake a cupcake for you that is so incredible and so yummy and that’s the “S’Mores Cupcakes”! Yes! Haven’t heard of it yet? So now I’m going to teach you on how to do this super yummy and incredible S’Mores Cupcakes. Here are the simple steps to follow, so here we go!
First, we have to know what are the ingredients below.
- 1 cup fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sifted flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup shortening (at room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs plus 1 egg white**
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- A Pinch of salt
- 18 marshmallows (cut half/each)
* may reject butter or margarine and or shortening, if desired and add 1/2 to 1 cup Smackers shortening & amp and Oil Baking Replacement to batter
*may reject eggs, if desired and add the equivalent in egg substitute of 2 eggs, i.e., Egg Beaters, to batter. Do not omit egg white.
And when all the ingredients are ready, we can now proceed to the baking. I’m so excited hihaa!
- Now, Divided 4 plain milk chocolate candy bars, unwrapped,
- Broke it into individual squares and divide.
- Sift together the first 4 ingredients and set it aside.
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl mix and beat cream butter and shortening together thoroughly until it become smoothie.
- Then, slowly add the sugar and beat it until light and become fluffy.
- Add the egg whites and beat well after each addition.
- Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the dry ingredients and mix it well.
- Spoon a butter into muffin pans (2 3/4-inch diameter or 1 7/8-inch diameter) lined with paper baking cups, about 1/3 to half full.
- Insert a half marshmallow or miniature marshmallow into each. And top each marshmallow with 1 to 2 chocolate candies (square and just small sizes).
- Then, Bake for about 18 to 20 mins. (About 12 to 15 mins. for 1 7/8-inch diam. cupcakes) or until done.
- After baking, remove from cupcakes from the oven.
- Then, top each hot cupcake with an additional chocolate candy square and then a half marshmallow or miniature marshmallow.
- Broil, about 6 to 8 inches from heat source, or just until marshmallows melt and turn a light brown on top.
- And lastly, remove S’Mores Cupcakes from oven.
- Oven is hot so, always be careful in removing the trays.
- It can yield about 15 to 18 (2 3/4-inch) or 3 to 4 dozen (1 7/8-inch) cupcakes. Or it depends on the tray you use.
- Use miniature marshmallows for 1 7/8-inch diameter cupcakes and do not cut each in half.
Aside from our S’Mores Cupcakes Recipe, we thought you might like to try this Oh La La Oreo Cheesecake.
And our yummy S’Mores Cupcakes is now ready to serve! It’s so easy right? You can also enjoy the S’Mores Cupcakes with a shake or any drinks you can have.