Have a sweet holiday everyone and to add more sugar in your Christmas day, here’s Santa’s Blueberry lemon-cream cheesy muffins recipe.
Have a sweet holiday everyone and to add more sugar in your Christmas day, here’s Santa’s Blueberry lemon-cream cheesy muffins recipe. I love the flavor of blueberry and cheese on it which relieves my cravings. I can’t stop eating of this till nothing’s left. In every bite I take, it left me a sweet kiss in my lips from this Santa’s blueberry lemon-cream cheesy muffin recipe. It really forces me to make this on my own so I didn’t hesitate to ask the ingredients and procedure of this dessert recipe. This is the best muffins recipe I ever taste. For you to try, just make this at home. Here’s the ingredients and procedure.
Santa’s Blueberry Lemon-Cream Cheesy Muffins Recipe
Ingredients for Blueberry Lemon-Cream Cheesy Muffins Recipe:
3 and ½ cups all-purpose flour, sifted
1 cup sugar
1 and ½ cup of milk
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 and ½ teaspoon salt
½ cup butter, melted
2 cups blueberries
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Lemon zest and 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Sift together the dry ingredients (3 and ½ flour, baking powder, and salt).
- Beat eggs and add the melted butter, milk, and lemon juice. Mix together then add the flour mixture. Add the dry ingredients into the flour mixture. Mix thoroughly until it moistened.
- Toss the blueberries into the 1 tablespoon all- purpose flour. Add gently and alternately into the batter mixture. Use the folding method for mixture.
- Grease the muffin pan and spoon the batter mixture, pre heat the oven to 450 degree Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Insert a wooden pick into the center of the muffin when checking. Remove the muffin into the oven when wooden pick comes out clean. Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Grate the lemon zest. Top the cream cheese and lemon zest into the muffin. Serve this to your family with a sweet approach.
This is how I make this recipe and I learn this from my beloved mother. Our family’s passion is cooking that’s why we can easily learn the recipe we want. Sometimes, we hesitate to practice or invent some recipe because we are afraid of failure for the first try and wasting ingredients as well. That’s why we are extra careful when cooking and that’s one of my tips. I recommend you to try this Santa’s Blueberry lemon-cream cheesy muffins recipe at home to experience this magical taste of this muffins.