Refreshing pies you like? here’s the Blueberry Pie for you. Its very yummy and delicious that will totally make you feel comfortable and relax and enjoy the every bite of it.
I love this Blueberry Pie, because aside from being yummy and delicious and having a crunchy crust, it is also simple to bake rather than any pie. It’s very good to have this in every season; it’s full of tasty filling and a mouthwatering dessert I ever tasted. This Blueberry Pie is only shared by my mother when she visited me last summer in my apartment, after baking this, this reminds me her.
I’m glad that I had the opportunity to taste this kind of sweet dessert. And now I’d like to share with you the recipe on how you it is going to be made. The ingredients and procedures are just down bellow for you to follow. Enjoy and I hope you will like it, like I did.
- 3 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Pastry for double crust 9-inch pie
- 6 tbsp. of cornstarch
- 2 packs of fresh frozen unsweetened blueberries (16 ounces each)
- 1 cup of plus 2 tbsp. of Equal® Spoonful*
May substitute 27 packets Equal® sweetener
- In a large bowl, toss the blueberries and the lemon juice and then, sprinkle with combined cornstarch and Equal® and toss to coat well. If frozen blueberries are used then let it stand for about 30 minutes
- Roll the half of pastry on lightly floured surface into a circle for 1 inch larger than the inverted 9-inch pie plate.
- Ease the pastry into the plate and then trim within 1 inch of edge of the plate.
- Roll the remaining pastry to 1/8-inch thickness and then cut into 10 to 12 strips, 1/2 inch-wide.
- Pour the blueberry mixture into the pastry and then arrange the pastry strips over the filling and weave into lattice design.
- Trim the ends of lattice strips and then fold the edge of the lower crust over the ends of lattice strips and then seal and flute the edges.
- Let it bake in preheated for 400 degree F oven until the pastry is browned and the filling looks bubbly, for just about 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cover the edge of the crust with aluminum foil if you see that it is browning too quickly.
- Let it cool on wire rack and then refrigerate leftovers.
And that Is the Blueberry Pie, a great treat for everyone’s tummy. It make s you feel relax and more energize in everything you do for this day. And in case you need some refreshment smoothies while having this pie, you can also add this in your list the Berry Smoothie Recipe. So until next time again and enjoy this Blueberry Pie recipe.