Hey mom’s! Are you looking for another Bread recipe for your kids? I think the best answer I can give you is the Raisin Bread, How to make Raisin Bread, Procedures for Raisin Bread! Yup! ?Its very easy to bake it mom’s and it will be great for your kids because of its sweetness and yummy smell! Check it below.
Hello buddies, today, we would like to introduce you our new recipe, the Raisin Bread. This bread is my kid’s favorite because of its sweetness and the raisin which they love it too. And if you are going to make something that would fill your kid’s tummies, my suggestion is this Raisin Bread. Don’t worry, because it can be made simple if you follow the ingredients and also the procedures that we shared below. So, enjoy mom’s!
- 1 Fleischmann’s yeast
- 1 cup of lukewarm water
- 1 cup of milk (scalded and cooled)
- 1 tbsp. of sugar
- 6 cups of sifted flour
- 4 tablespoonfuls lard or butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1 tbsp. of salt
To prepare for our Raisin Bread Recipe, First we have to know a little fact about it; Raisin Bread is stands for “queen quality” among other breads. This Raisin Bread will give you some enjoyment after it is made, because of its soft kind of toast bread and sweetened with sugar, and also a raisin inside that gives more excitement in every bite of it. And what made it the best is the Whole wheat or the Graham flour used in place of white flour affords a pleasing variety.
- Dissolve the yeast and 1 tbsp. of sugar in lukewarm liquid, add the two cups of flour with the lard or butter and the sugar well-creamed, and then beat until becomes smooth.
- Cover and then set it aside to rise in a warm place that free from draught, until becomes light about 1 and 1/2 hours.
- When it is well-risen, add the raisins well-floured, the rest of the flour, or just enough to make moderately soft dough, and then pour out the salt.
- Knead it lightly, throw gently at the table and roll over a floured surface. Then, place in a well-greased bowl, cover and let rise again until double in bulk for about 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Mould into a loaves, fill it well-greased pans for a half full.
- Then, cover and let rise until light for about 1 hour.
- And glaze with an egg diluted with water, and bake about 45-50 minutes until smells, and baked.
And our Raisin Bread made with whole wheat is now ready to serve! I’m sure everybody in your home will be amazed about the sweet smell on it that would scattered around the kitchen. And that sweet scent will never ever forget by everyone. So, enjoy eating it with your family! And have a pleasant day!
Aside from our Raisin Bread, we also offer another recipe that you can also try, the Paula’s Favorite Mini Pizza Recipe. Once again, enjoy the sunny day with this raisin bread recipe and have a great day ahead.