Learn how to create this perfect little treat called pumpkin and cranberry bread recipe. Enjoy the delicious pumpkin flavor and the bursting color of yummy cranberry, when put together, you can make the best pumpkin and cranberry bread that would bring joy to the whole family.
You can prepare this for only ten short minutes that would yield 7 servings per loaf. This Pumpkin and cranberry bread recipe can create for up to five mini loaves that all of the people would surely love. See the whole process and other ingredients to create this quick yummy pumpkin cranberry recipe.
Pumpkin and Cranberry Bread Recipe
3 cups of all-purpose flour
1 can pure of pumpkin
1 cup of vegetable oil
1/2 cup of Apple Juice
1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
4 large eggs
2 teaspoons of baking soda
3 cups of granulated sugar
1 cup of fresh frozen cranberries
1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat your oven into 175° Celsius.
- Prepare a 5 x 3 inch metal loaf pans, grease and flour it.
- This time, get a large bowl and combine the pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, flour and salt.
- In large mixer combine the sugar, eggs, pumpkin, oil and Juicy Juice. Then add the pumpkin mixture to flour mixture and stir well.
- Fold in the cranberries and spoon the batter into loaves.
- This time, it’s you’re now ready to bake. Bake it within 50 minutes and cool in the pans on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes.
When it is completely cool, it would be the best to wrap it with a colorful ribbon to make it more presentable and inviting to the receiver of your treat. Thank you for reading my easy recipe today and may your family and friends enjoy this Pumpkin and Cranberry Bread recipe.