Try this Pineapple Cornbread, its a super moist and perfect sweet that you can serve today! So, try and taste it.
Pineapple Cornbread Recipe
It was my first time at Uncle’s restaurant that I had tried and taste this recipe and all I can say is “ummmm”, “nooom” and “wow”, it’s really perfect sweet and I so love it. And today, I want to share this recipe for you so that you can try it and you will also know why it is really perfect sweet for me. So, good luck and have fun baking with this Pineapple Cornbread.
- 1 1/2 cups of cornmeal
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 tap. of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1 piece large of egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of crushed pineapple (lightly drained)
- Prepare a preheated oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slowly oil a baking dish.
- Set the pan in the oven to warm for about 5 minutes.
- In your large bowl, sift the cornmeal with the flour, baking powder and salt then add the sugar, egg, vegetable oil and milk.
- Beat continuously for about 1 minute.
- Stir in the crushed pineapple and mix it well.
- Carefully remove the pan from the oven then pour the batter into the pan and shake it pan to level the batter.
- Set the pan on the lower shelf in the hot oven.
- Then, bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until turns to golden and puffed and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven.
- And let the bread rest for a few moments in a warm place then cut into wedges and serve warm.
And that is the Pineapple Cornbread Recipe; you can also add some variation like adding 1/2 tsp. of ground nutmeg or mace to the batter to make it more delicious. So, select the best choice of variation for your Pineapple Cornbread and enjoy serving it in warm and have fun eating with Pineapple Cornbread with your family and friends.
And for other recipes that you would like to try here’s another one for you, the Brownies Royal T&T, its more delicious and yummy to eat too. So, enjoy and good luck! And of course serve your family with the best dessert you can serve.
Don’t forget to hit like and share this Pineapple Cornbread Recipe.