Are you a pizza lover? Check out this famous and crispylicious buffalo chicken pizza recipe that will make every moment in your life beyond perfect.
Eating a perfect buffalo chicken pizza every Sunday has become our hobby while watching our favorite movies or just sharing the stuffs we did the whole week. Pizza has been a witness for all the great bonding we’ve been through with my family and friends. I know that this is not the first time you heard this story because most of us are great pizza lovers and we always want it to be on our side and makes every moment become perfect.
Just try to imagine this setting, you are having moments with your family and friends, apart from that, you also have a crispy, crunchy, tasty buffalo chicken pizza on the table that you are sharing with, do you think there is more beyond perfect than that? Well, as a pizza lover, it’s quite difficult to resist the heavenly taste it brings.
Well, as a pizza lover, I would love to help you on how to make a perfect buffalo chicken pizza. This is because of the common problems I encountered with beginners who aimed to make a great pizza yet usually end up with a disaster. LOL. So pay attention as I teach you how to make a pizza that everybody loves. Check out the recipe below:
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe
For the Crust
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup warm of water
2 teaspoons of instant yeast
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of sugar
For the Toppings
4 cups of mozzarella cheese
½ cup of ranch dressing
1 ¼ cups of cooked and shredded chicken breast, (skinless)
½ cup of hot sauce
Preparing the dough
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour, sugar, yeast and salt. Add the water, olive oil and stir well the ingredients together then use your hands until the dough is formed.
2. Lightly flour your work surface and knead the dough for 3-5 minutes or until the dough is smooth.
3. Put a little oil on a large bowl and add the dough on it then coat it with olive oil. Cover the bowl with a soft towel and let the dough rise for 1 hour.
4. Once the dough is ready, punch the dough down and roll out.
Making the pizza
1. Pre-heat your oven into 400 degrees.
2. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough on a clean surface until even. Spray a 16-inch pizza pan and place the dough on it.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the chicken, dressing, sauce and mix it well. When done, spread on top of crust and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has been melted. Sit for 5 minutes and you’re ready to serve your buffalo chicken pizza.
There you have it a crispy, crunchy and tasty pizza is ready to serve! See you guys next time. Hope that you will enjoy this buffalo chicken pizza recipe.