One of the best muffins that im so in-love with! the Peanut Butter Muffins! Wehoooo! must try it too and lets see what you can say about it! Check out for the procedures below!
I feel so satisfied and really great just with this Peanut Butter Muffins. I don’t really know why but maybe because I love the person who bakes it for me, and tsaadaaang! And she’s my mom who loves, care and also cooks very delicious food everyday! No question why I weight so over, yeah, but it’s okay!
One thing that I love in her desserts is this, the Peanut Butter Muffins, I love the peanuts with some chocolate chips over with it, and for me it’s really really perfect! So, I wanted you to try it too, and let me see how you will be so out of the blue in this Peanut Butter Muffins. Good luck!
- 2 pieces of eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of banana (about 1 banana), mashed with a fork
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed (left out of the freezer until it’s soft)
- 1/4 cup of nonfat dry milk
- 2 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- First, prepare a preheat oven and then set it to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Break the eggs, beat them lightly in a small bowl using with your fork.
- And then, combine the milk together with the mashed banana, peanut butter, vegetable oil, apple juice, dry milk in a large bowl, and then with the eggs that is from the small bowl. Mix it all with a mixing spoon until the mixture is finished creamy.
- Next, into the large bowl add the flour together with the baking powder, and also with baking soda. Mix it all again.
- And then line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly spray it with nonstick spray and spoon in the muffin mix.
- After that, pour each of muffin cup for about 2/3 of the way up.
- And then bake it for about 15 minutes.
- When your muffins are finished baking, remove it from muffin tin and then let the cupcakes cool on the wire rack.
Wehoooo! And the last thing is to its time to taste the Peanut Butter Muffins! Were kinda excited when I’m taking it into the dining tables and I see everyone’s eyes are not in me but in my cupcakes! Haha , so you guys, why not try it too?
Aright! So, go ahead and bake it in! Enjoy and have a great day!
Aside from this Peanut Butter Muffins, you can also try this other muffins recipe, the Orange Carrot Muffins Recipe.