A cake that aids a stress body and soul and will make you feel free in every simple slice and bite, the Peaches ‘n’ Cream Cheesecake.
One thing I like about this Peaches ‘n’ Cream Cheesecake is the very relaxing and very stress relieving cake, for me all cake are the same before when I was a kid, it all is sweet yummy and very delicious which brings an excitement in every faces, though they taste different, but this one catches my whole emotion, maybe it’s because I was alone eating it on that time. But when I tried to bake it for the second time and brought it into our picnic, all were so silent and feel the very relaxing taste of the Peaches ‘n’ Cream Cheesecake. Now I know, that not just I who noticed this one of kind cake, the very magical that aids the soul from a stress feeling.
So, you guys must try it too, who knows this might be one of your answered prayers that could make the pain away you have felt right now. And for you to know the recipe procedure just scroll it down below. I hope you guys enjoy it, as much as we did. Good luck!
Sponge Cake Base
- 1 piece of egg
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. of water
For the Filling
- 2 pounds of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 4 piece of eggs
- 1 tsp. of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup of peach liqueur or peach schnapps or you can also reserved peach juice from the canned or fresh peaches
- 2 cups of canned or firm ripe fresh peach slices (drained well)
For the Topping
- 1 pint of whipping cream or equivalent
For the Base:
- First, prepare a preheat oven to 375 degrees F and then lightly grease the base of the springform pan.
- In 1 1/2-quart bowl, beat the whole egg with the mixer on a high speed for about 4 minutes, to thick yellow foam.
- And then, mix in the sugar on a low speed until becomes smooth.
- Add also the flour together with water, vanilla extract, baking powder and then salt. After adding, mix it all on low speed until it becomes fully blended.
- When it is fully blended, pour it out into the springform pan and then roll around until level.
- And then, bake it for about 16 to 18 minutes on lowest oven rack.
- And let it cool into room temperature.
- After preparing the base, prepare again the oven, and preheat it into 325 degrees F.
- And then, mix the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour together with your electric mixer to make it perfectly mixed together and set it on a high, until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Add also the vanilla extract together with sour cream and then the peach flavoring and mix it on medium level with your mixer again, until a smooth and thick consistency is completely obtained.
- After that, fold in the peach slices carefully to distribute evenly.
- And then, pour out the cheesecake filling onto cooled sponge cake base.
- And then, take it into oven to bake just for about 1 hr. and 10 minutes on lower oven rack.
- After the time is up! Don’t forget to turn off oven and open the oven door to broil the position and let the cake remain for just about 40 minutes to cool and then And then, top it with fresh whipped cream or equivalent and serve. .
- And then let it cool into refrigerator, to perfectly meet the exact taste that we want. You can cool the cake at the fridge for an hour or you can let it stay for an overnight.
- This cake can be stored up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
And that’s the long process yet, very easy steps in making the Peaches ‘n’ Cream Cheesecake, so are you taking this recipe? Then go ahead and hunt for those ingredients above. Bake it for the weekend break for your family, or you can bake and take it for someone as a surprisingly gift.
You can also add another recipe for the next day or into other occasions, and that’s the Cookies and Cream Pound Cake Recipe. So, enjoy this Peaches ‘n’ Cream Cheesecake recipes and have a great day ahead!