Hey guys! Are you trying to look for an ideal fun treats that you can prepare for parties? Hmmm about this Peaches and Cream Roll? A spongy and very yummy dessert treat! Yihaaaa! So, if you want to try it, then this recipes is so free for you! Check out the procedures below, and enjoy doing it. Good luck!
In this Recipe for Peaches and Cream Roll, we will reveal the secret on how to make an easy to roll sponge cake just using with a pancake mix!
So, discover it now, just here, and only here. Procedures are just down below. I hope you will enjoy making this recipe and shared it with your friends.
- 4 cups of peaches (peeled, pitted, and chopped) or 1 pack of frozen unsweetened peach (slices, thawed, drained, and chopped)
- 3/4 cup of packaged complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. of light or dark rum
- 3 pieces of eggs
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract
- Prepare a grease and flour jellyroll pan and then set it aside to ready.
- Beat the eggs together with the salt and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer and set it on a high speed for about 4 minutes, or until it turns into thick form.
- And then, gradually add the 3/4 cup of granulated sugar and then beat on medium speed for about 4 to 5 minutes or until becomes light and fluffy.
- Next, add the pancake mix and then beat on low speed just until all are combined.
- And then, spread the batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake it in the 400 degrees F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes or until becomes golden brown and the cake springs back when it is lightly touched near at the center.
- And then, immediately loosen the edges of the cake from the pan and then turn the cake out onto a towel sprinkled with confectioners’ sugar.
- Roll up the towel and the cake like a jelly-roll style while starting from one of the short sides.
- And then let it cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, add the rum to the peaches and then set it aside.
- And then, beat together the whipping cream and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar until turns into stiff peaks form.
- Unroll cake and then remove the towel.
- And spread the cake with half of the whipped cream and then top with the drained peaches.
- Spread it with the remaining cream mixture.
- And next, roll up the cake and the lace in seam side down on a serving platter.
- You can also sprinkle it with confectioners’ sugar if you want to make it sweeter.
- And then, lastly, cover it and let it chill in the r fridge until it’s time to serve just for 2 hours or overnight.
So, that’s it, the easy steps of making the Peaches and Cream Roll. This one is very ideal too, especially for parties. Yes! For any kind of parties, this will greatly enjoyed by everyone.
And for other party finger food ideas, here’s the Peanut-Choco Buckeyes Recipe that you can also try to prepare. Hurry now and grab for the ingredients in the groceries store and try to make some of these recipes.
If you like this Peaches and Cream Roll Recipe, you will also like this Brazo de Mercedes.