Make your day feels like the best of all the best, just with this Passover Sponge Cake with its Variations. So, check it out!
The simple cake, which is the Passover Sponge Cake with its Variations, is now here to serve your day as better as yesterday. Yep! So, get up and try to bake one of this deliciously variations of Passover Sponge Cake, because this might be your lucky day today with this Passover Sponge Cake with Variations. I hope you will enjoy it, as much as I did!
So, say hooray and make the best out for today! Good luck!
- 7 pieces of eggs (separated)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 1/2 cup of potato starch
- 1/4 cup of matzo meal
- Beat the egg yolks until becomes light and then fluffy.
- Next, add the sugar and the juice, and then beat them until blended.
- Combine the dry ingredients and then stir them all into batter.
- And then, beat the egg whites until it becomes stiff and then fold into batter.
- After the mixing process, let it bake in an ungreased tube pan at 300 degrees F for about 30 minutes, and then at 325 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Invert it and cool.
For the Passover Carrot Cake
- Prepare a Passover sponge Cake as directed, but fold it in 1 cup of grated carrots and then with 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts when folding in egg whites.
For the Passover Mocha Cake
- First, like we did into our Passover Carrot Cake, we still need to prepare Passover Sponge Cake as directed, but add a 3 tbsp. of instant coffee with the dry ingredients.
- And then, ice with Passover Mocha Whipped Cream and then take it into the fridge to let it cool before serving.
Ingredients for the Passover Mocha Whipped Cream
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- First, combine all the ingredients and the whip until it becomes stiff.
- And make sure not to over-beat.
For the Passover Chocolate Chip Cake
- Prepare the Passover Sponge Cake as directed, but fold it in 2 oz. of grated bittersweet chocolate when folding in the egg whites.
Passover Strawberry Shortcake
- And for the Strawberry Cake, split and baked the Passover Sponge Cake and fill it with the sweetened whipped cream and sliced strawberries.
- Then, top it with the sweetened whipped cream and then whole berries.
Passover Date Nut Cake
- And for the last but not the least, is our Date Nut Cake, and we will also prepare a Passover Sponge Cake as directed, but add 2 cups of dates, and cut it finely and then add 1/2 cup of chopped nuts and 1 tsp. of cinnamon to the batter.
So, check which of the variations you would like to make with our Passover cake today, you can also add some drinks or a cold and freezing ice cream that everyone will truly be enjoyed with the cake, and the best that I could suggest is this Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe. Again, enjoy and may you have a great day with these Passover Sponge Cake with Variations recipes.