Get to learn about this Oreo balls recipe that is perfect treat for family gatherings and other special occasions.
What do you get when you combine Oreos, cream cheese and chocolate? Yes you guess it! Oreo balls. It’s very simple to make and best as gift giving idea in any occasion. There’s nothing like a wonderful chocolate recipe with super easy steps and looks really complicated which you have to love. Lets go over the ingredients.
1 pack of Oreo Biscuits
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 oz. white chocolate
- Prepare a baking sheet line with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, crush Oreos into fine crumbs and place it into a large bowl.
- Add cream cheese and use your fingers or two forks to blend the cream cheese with the crushed Oreos.
- Roll the Oreo mixture into small balls and place them on your prepared baking sheets. Put it the Fridge for 15 minutes.
- While waiting for the Oreo balls to freeze, melt semi-sweet chocolate in a double boiler.
- Dip in the Oreo balls one at a time into the melted chocolate and place them back on the parchment paper.
- Pop it back into the freezer for 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Next, melt white chocolate in double boiler and allow it to cool. Place into a piping bag or zip-lock bag.
- Drizzle the white chocolate onto the chocolate coated balls and place it back into the freezer for 5 minutes or until white chocolate is set.
Enjoy! now your ready to munch and give it as a delicious treat perfect for family gatherings and holidays. Yummy Oreo balls!