Good Morning! Here’s another yummy and very delicious cookies you can also try for today, the Orange Icebox Cookies! So, enjoy and have fun making a lots o cookies and fill your jar so plenty!
Another cookies that I just discovered this late morning, its crunchy and very tasty, great for kids for their snack in school, and you can also take it in your office, it’s fun to work with this, when you can’t find time to take some meals, just pick and have this cookies. It will really give you an exact satisfaction exchange for a meal.
- 1/4 tsp. of baking soda
- food coloring (yellow and red just a few drops)
- 2 tbsp. of orange juice
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of confectioners’ sugar
- 1 piece of egg
- 1 tablespoon of grated orange rind
- 1 2/3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- Cream the butter and then the sugar.
- Add the egg and orange rind and then mix it well until blend.
- And then, sift together flour with salt and baking soda and then add to the creamed mixture.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface until becomes smooth.
- And then, shape it into 2 oval rolls just for about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- After that, wrap it in waxed paper and let it chill for an overnight in the fridge.
- Next, prepare a preheat oven to 375 degrees F, and also greased and flour the cookie sheets.
- Add the food coloring to the 1/4 cup of sugar.
- And then, roll the dough in the colored sugar and then slice 1/4 inch thick.
- And lastly, to complete the excitement, let’s now bake the cookies for about 10 to 12 minutes until the cookies are enough cooked.
- First, mix the confectioners’ sugar and then the orange juice.
- And when the cookies are done, transfer it into the wire racks.
- And then, brush the cookies with the icing and then let it cool before serving.
It can be stored for two weeks and this one is also ideal for picnics and outdoor hangouts, easy to pick and lovely to eat. So, I bet you want to try it. Good luck and have a great day ahead.
You can also try another cookies if you want, and this one is also great, the Make Your Own Chocolate Chip Cookies. So I hope you guys enjoy these Orange Icebox Cookies recipes!