This is one of the best breakfast bars recipes that you would want to bake. A healthy and nutritious breakfast recipe.
Hey moms! Do you have as many UH-OH moments like I do every morning like you got everything ready but haven’t yet prepared a breakfast? I’m going to share with you a breakfast recipe that is way beyond practice, my easy oatmeal cranberry breakfast bars. Oatmeal cranberry breakfast bars, these are great things to make ahead of time.We are going to make these breakfast bars at a whole healthy food that are going to be delicious and nutritious.
The first time I made these for my kids turns out fabulous! Not so sweet and definitely works well during breakfast. My kids loving it and asking for it all the time, these are very delicious and great to take to work with a cup of coffee. Let’s get started. Here’s what you will need:
Oatmeal Cranberry Breakfast Bars
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 ½ cups rolled oats (not instant)
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup sesame seeds
1 cup natural unsalted peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 130°C or 250°F.
- Spray a 23 x 33 x 4cm / 9 x 13 inch baking tin with nonstick cooking spray or line it with foil.
- Warm the condensed milk in a large pan.
- Meanwhile, mix the oats, shredded coconuts, cranberries, sesame seeds and unsalted peanuts together and then add the warmed condensed milk, using a rubber or wooden spatula to fold and distribute.
- Spread the mixture into the tin and using your hands or with the spatula to press down to even the surface.
- Bake it for 1 hour, and then remove from the oven.
- After about 15 minutes to cool, cut into four across and four down to make 16 chunky bars.
- Let cool it completely.
This oatmeal cranberry breakfast bars recipe idea is so simple, perfect for on the go morning which is basically every morning for a mom. Just cut them into bars, put them in a zip lock bag and refrigerate them, make your life easy! Enjoy.