Holaaaaah! Its another day again guys, and today i would like you to try a no bake cake, and that’s the Nutella NO-BAKE Cheesecake! So, go ahead and try it! Enjoy!
Nutella NO-BAKE Cheesecake
Looking for a no bake cheese cake recipe? Well I guess you don’t have to worry much because this time, I’m giving you the exact recipe and with an accurate procedures on how you will going to make the, nutella no-bake cheesecake so sit back, relax and read the procedures down below.
Good luck and I hope you will like and enjoy it!
- 8 oz. of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 cups of whipping cream (divided)
- 3/4 cup of Nutella, warmed slightly (see note below)
- 1 ready-made 9-inch chocolate cookie pie crust
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer for about 2 minutes until light and turns out fluffy.
- In separate large bowl, whisk 1/2 cup of cream with the warmed Nutella until the mixture is completely smooth.
- And then, whip the remaining cream until it turns to soft peaks form.
- Divide the cream in half, folding half into cream cheese and half into Nutella mixture.
- Starting with cream cheese mixture, create two layers of each filling while spreading each layer gently to edges of crust.
- And then, take it into the fridge for about 2 to 3 hours or stay for an overnight.
At the top of the pie or serving plate, you can also drizzled with additional Nutella that has been warmed and to warm Nutella in the microwave, heat only on a HIGH (100% power) in microwaveable bowl for about 5 seconds. Or for safety, put in a pot at the topped of the stove in a low heat until the mixture becomes creamy.
So, I bet you are already done reading with the recipes, better go ahead now and take the very first step which is to prepare the ingredients before making the Nutella No-Bake Cheesecake and enjoy the every sweet taste of it!
You can also add other recipes with this, specially on a birthday, like the Nutella Biscotti Recipe. So, Good luck and have fun making this Nutella NO-BAKE Cheesecake!