Are you craving for Nutella chocolates? then why don’t you try to add this in a recipe, like with our Nutella biscotti! Yeap! its pretty simple and more easier than any other Nutella recipe you had known. Try and tried!
Nutella Biscotti Recipe
Do you want a Nutella? How about these Nutella biscotti? I think no one will say no with these Nutella chocolate right? And maybe you don’t heard this Nutella biscotti recipe yet. But, do you know that it is pretty simple and easy to be made? And if your answer is no, then you’ll going to need this Nutella biscotti recipei, or if your answer is yes, then you can also try our recipe too. I’m sure you will be more amazed when your favorite Nutella will become Nutella biscotti. So, get these ingredients below and learn how to do it, its quick and no hustle than any other Nutella recipe. I swear!
- 4 pieces of large eggs (divided)
- 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of Nutella (divided)
- 3 tbsp. of boiled hot water
- 1 cup of unsalted pistachios (shelled)
- 1/4 cup of confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup of dried cranberries (optional)
- 2 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- Prepare a preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together a 3 whole pieces of eggs, 1 egg yolk (reserve the extra white) and 1 cup of sugar until completely blended.
- Add the 3/4 cup Nutella and stir until all are fully incorporate.
- Add the pistachios and the dried cranberries.
- Fold in the flour with salt and baking powder.
- Divide the dough in half and form into 2 logs on parchment or foil lined cookie sheet. ( to avoid dough, sticking, moisten your hand with water)and brush the logs with the remaining egg white and sprinkle it with 2 tbsp. of sugar.
- Bake for about 25 minutes while rotating cookie sheet once after 15 minutes to ensure an even baking.
- Turn the oven temperature to 300 degrees F.
- Remove the logs from oven and let the logs cool for about 10 minutes.
- While logs are still warm, cut it widthwise on slight diagonal to form 1/2 inch-wide strips.
- And then lay on the sides on baking sheet.
- For the crispy biscotti, bake the cookies for another 15 to 20 minutes. \
- Then, let it cool completely.
- In small bowl, whisk together the remaining 1/4 cup of Nutella with the confectioners’ sugar and the boiling water until becomes smooth.
- Then, lay the biscotti on parchment or foil the lined cookie sheet and drizzle a glaze over the cookies with fork or dip one end of each cookie into the glaze.
- And to harden the glaze, let it dry at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
And that is the Nutella biscotti, you can keep it after the procedures in an air tight container and then can store for at least 2 weeks. It is also best to serve with a hot Chocó or a hot espresso coffee, especially in the morning or afternoon. Aside from our Nutella biscotti recipe, we have also another recipe that you might like to try and serve it to your family, the Banana Butterfingers Cake Recipe.