Surprise your guest with this yummy and very easy recipe that requires no baking process. Try this No need to bake chocolate fudge tart recipe.
It’s another day for a great chocolate fudge recipe. What I have for you today is no need to bake chocolate fudge tart recipe.
No Need to Bake Chocolate Fudge Tart Recipe
Ingredients for the chocolate cookie pie crust
1 ½ cups of crushed Oreo cookies (about 10-12 pieces of Oreo cookies)
5 tablespoon of melted unsalted butter
9” pie pan
- In a bowl, place in the crushed Oreo cookies followed by 5 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter and mix well until everything is coated well with the butter. Evenly place the crushed Oreo cookies in the 9” pie pan. Bake it for about 5 to 10 minutes at 350°. Once done remove from the oven and let it cool. Set aside.
Ingredients for the fudge tart Chocolate Recipe No-need to Bake
¾ cup of half and half (half heavy cream and half whole milk)
1 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
3 tablespoon of Granulated White Sugar
1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
5 to 6 ounces Semi-sweet chocolate (chopped)
2 to 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate (chopped)
1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- First thing that you need to do is combine the ¾ cup of half and half with the 2 tablespoon of granulated sugar in a bowl and mix it well. Then microwave the mixture for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- After microwaving the mixture, add in the 5 to 6 ounces chopped semi-sweet chocolate and the 2 to 3 ounces chopped unsweetened chocolate and mix well. While mixing the chocolates, add in the 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Then add in the mixture into the chocolate cookie pie crust and make sure that the distribution of the mixture is equal on the chocolate cookie pie crust. Then refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks will form, gradually adding the remaining 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar. Mix well for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place the cream on top of the refrigerated chocolate recipe mixture and evenly distribute them on top.
- Top some of your favorite shaved chocolates. You can well choose to serve it right away or refrigerate a little bit more for about 30 minutes.
Ta-dah… Another yummy chocolate fudge recipe that you can easily do and you do not need to bake.