Craving for a heavenly taste of cake today? well, your search is over because I had found this one for you and your so lucky to have it, the Marbled Angel Cake. So, enjoy and feel the summer breeze with this heavenly taste of cake..
Marbled Angel Cake, is never absent in any occasions like Christmas, new years, birthdays, and etc in my family because aside from having a yummy and foamy taste, It is also a less budget cake that you can always prepare or have for your family, very quick and easy. And today, I want to share this recipe for free for you. So, enjoy guys!
Marbled Angel Cake
- 1 (14.5 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chocolate Glaze (recipe below)
a) 1/3 cup granulated sugar
b) 1/4 cup water
c) 1 cup of miniature semisweet
- Prepare the cake batter according to package directions.
- Measure 4 cups of batter into a separate bowl.
- Gradually fold the cocoa powder into this batter until well blended, being careful not to deflate the batter.
- Alternately pour vanilla and chocolate batters into an ungreased tube pan.
- Cut through the batter with knife or spatula to marble.
- Bake on the lowest rack of a preheated oven at 375 degree F for about 30 to 35 minutes or until top crust is firm and looks very dry.
- Let cake cool while hanging the pan upside down on a heat proof funnel or bottle for at least 1 and half hours.
- Carefully run a cake knife along side of pan to loosen cake.
- Place on a serving plate and drizzle with chocolate glaze. (See following recipe below)
- First, bring the sugar and water in a small saucepan to a full boil while stirring it until the sugar completely dissolves.
- Remove the mixture from the heat. And immediately add the chocolate morsels.
- Stir them with wire whisk until morsels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Lastly, let it cool to desire consistency and use immediately.
Slice the cake and serve it with your favorite plates. Me, I use to serve it with these Waechtersbach Plate which has a printed slogan that says “you are special today” so, it’s very cute and heart touching for anyone with this Marbled Angel Cake and my kids do really like it.
Sometimes, I don’t include the chocolate glaze, but if you desired to have it then sure you can add it. You can also add some fresh fruits in its sides and you can also change the chocolate glaze into strawberry or any flavors you would like to add in your Marbled Angel Cake. So, choose the better choice of flavor according to seasons and mood. Until next time again guys!
You can also try some recipes aside from this Marbled Angel Cake, like this Dundee Cake Recipe. Once again, enjoy this Marbled Angel Cake and have a pleasant day to each and every one!