Life is better with some crispy cookies that are serve at the dining table, especially when its freshly baked in the morning. And to give you an idea, here’s the Maple Crisps that you can try. So, enjoy!
Want some cookies? Pies? Or how about the Maple Crisps? Yeah! So, take this Maple Crisps and you will be addicted to this, especially when added some chocolate glaze, or caramel, or some yummy frosting you would like to add in this Maple Crisps.
Baking this Maple Crisps is so easy, so you just don’t have just dream of it instead try this and you will truly enjoy the every crispy bite of it. Good luck!
- 3/4 cup of butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 piece of egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup of maple or maple flavored syrup
- 1/2 tsp. of maple extract
- 3 cups of sifted all-purpose flour
- Flaked coconut (if desired)
- Soft cream cheese, butter cream frosting, and/or candied peel (desired)
- With the mixer, cream together the butter and the sugar. And then add the egg and the maple syrup while mixing until becomes smooth.
- Mix in the maple extract and then gradually add the flour to batter while beating well after each addition.
- Cover the dough and then take it in the fridge, for about 4 hours or for an overnight.
- Roll out the dough for about 1/8 inch thick on a lightly floured pastry cloth.
- And then, cut with the various shaped cookie cutters and then transfer to ungreased cookie sheets and sprinkle coconut on unbaked cookies if desired.
- Bake it in a 350 degree F oven for about 6 to 8 minutes, or until done.
- Be sure to; watch the cookies carefully because they get burnt easily.
- Cookies are done when they are lightly browned around the outer edges and then remove it from the oven and transfer immediately to racks to cool.
- If the coconut is not used, frost the cooled cookies with the butter cream frosting or spread it with soft cream cheese and top it with candied peel, if you desired.
- And cookies could also be topped with jam, lemon curd, or chocolate glaze.
So, that’s the Maple Crisps, and I hope you guys will like this. And food is good to serve and shared especially with the family with your love ones right, and it is more enjoyable with some yummy and freezing scope of ice cream, like the Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe that is so perfect and will kill the hotness you had feel this summer season!
so, until next recipe again guys! May you have a good day ahead and enjoy this Maple Crisps!