Special occasions or just an ordinary day, this chocolate chip cookies is the easiest recipe that you can run to. With its few ingredients and preparation, you can have it in less than 30 minutes.
Do you want to make your own big, fat, chewy chocolate chip cookies, just like the ones that you can buy at your favorite Bakery Shoppe’s? No need to worry for you can make one of your own at your home. Making cookies are fun and easy thing, just take a look at the ingredients and its steps I listed below. Here’s how:
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
2 cups of all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon of baking soda
½ teaspoon of salt
1 ½ stick of butter (melted to make ¾ cup)
1 cup of packed brown sugar
½ cup of white sugar
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 325°.
- Grease two cookie sheets and/or you can line them with parchment paper.
- Sift together the 2 cups of all-purpose flour, ½ teaspoon of baking soda and ½ teaspoon of salt. Set aside.
- Melt the 1 ½ stick of butter that will make about ¾ cup. Combine it with the 1 cup of packed brown sugar and ½ cup of white sugar. Cream these ingredients well by using your hand mixer.
- When step 4 is blended well together, add in 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract. One whole egg and 1 egg yolk. Beat this mixture until it becomes light and creamy.
- Add in the dry ingredients by gradually adding it and making sure not to over mix them.
- Add in 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips and stir and mix them using a wooden spoon.
- Once the chips are distributed evenly, drop the dough to the cookie sheet using a scooper. Making a quarter of a cup at a time and leaving 3 inches between cookies.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes. You will know once it is done because the edges will turn light brown.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes in the cooking sheet then remove by using a spatula and place them in plate.