Have you tried the latest trick on how you will going to make your Macaroon Sponge Cake more delicious? Then try this one, and check out the procedure below on how you will going to make it!
Yes, and you will just need an hour to completely serve it into your tables and can be a good snack in school for your kids or you can take it into your office for a snack too.
And to give you an idea on what trick you are going to do to make the Macaroon Sponge Cake, just check the ingredients list first and the step by step procedure below. So, guys enjoy and have a great day after tasting this!
Macaroon Sponge Cake
- 7 large pieces of eggs (separated)
- 1 large piece of egg
- 1 1/4 cups of granulated sugar (divided)
- 1 cup of cake flour
- 3/4 cup of shredded sweetened coconut (toasted)
- 1/4 cup of finely ground almonds (toasted)
- 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract or rum extract
- 1 tsp. of almond extract
- 1/4 tsp. of coconut extract
- 1 tsp. creamof tartar
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
For the Glaze
- 1 cup of confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tbsp. of water
- 1 tbsp. of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. of almond extract
- Prepare a preheat 325 degrees F oven and line an ungreased fluted tube pan with wax paper.
- Beat together the egg yolks and the whole egg at medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- Add the 2/3 cup of sugar while beating the mixture at low speed until becomes light and fluffy and then beat in the flour, coconut and nuts and lastly, beat in all extracts.
- Beat the egg whites at high speed using the clean beatersuntil foamy.
- And then add the cream of tartar and salt while beating continuously until it formsoft peaks.
- Gradually add the remaining sugar while beating it until becomes stiff but not in dry and peaks form.
- Fold one third of the beaten egg whites into egg yolk mixture and fold in the remaining white.
- Pour the batter evenly into prepared pan and then smoothen the top.
- Bake the cake until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean for about 40 minutes.
- Invert the pan over the neck of a bottle to cool completely.
- Loosen the cake by running a metal spatula around the sides of the pan.
- Turn the cake out onto a serving plate and then remove the wax paper.
- To prepare the glaze, mix together the confectioners’ sugar, water, vanilla extract and the almond extract.
- Pour out the glaze over the cake and then garnish with your favorite small edible spring flowers (optional).
So, now that you have read the step by step procedure of our Macaroon Sponge Cake, you can now prepare the things you will need and start it now. I hope you guys will have an awesome feeling after trying this and you will like it much like I did! Good bye! And Until next recipe adventure again!
If you guys enjoy the Macaroon Sponge Cake already, then make it more enjoyable while having this Delicious Cherry Pie Ice Cream Recipe.