Start your day with a sweet smile stare and a sweet cupcakes that you can prepare, and that’s the Lemon Cream Cupcakes. so, go ahead and let’s get it started!
To start your day, look to the person you live for, it could be your mom, dad, brother and sister or even your special someone. And then make someone smile and spread the good vibes you had felt, and then that would be the best thing to start the day. You can also bake some cupcakes for them and have some time to talk over things, and to give you an idea on what’s good to bake for today, is this Lemon Cream Cupcakes. A yummy and spongy kind of cupcake that will surprise their taste and also it has the best lemon filling that they will remember and make their soul so overwhelmed and loved.
- 3/4 cup of (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 6 large pieces of eggs
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups of cake flour or all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1 tbsp. of grated lemon zest
- 3/4 cup of cream cheese, softened
- Confectioners’ sugar (for dusting)
So, if the ingredients above are all ready, then let’s get started!
- Prepare a preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line the muffin tin with cupcake paper.
- And then in a large bowl combine the butter and 1 1/4 cups of the sugar and beat with the mixer on medium/high until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and the 3 tbsp. of the lemon juice and beat them until well combined while scraping the sides to down the bowl once or twice as necessary.
- Next is mix in the flour with the baking powder and the salt and also the 2 tsp. of the lemon zest until just well combined.
- Mash together the cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup sugar, remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice and remaining 1 teaspoon lemon zest in a small bowl until combined.
- And then spoon about 3 tbsp. of the batter into each muffin cup.
- Place about 1 tbsp. of the cream cheese mixture on top of each portion of batter and cover the cheese with some of the remaining batter (the batter should reach 3/4’s of the way to the top of each cup).
- Bake them until turns to golden just for about 20 minutes and let the cupcakes cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before turning over onto the wire rack to cool completely.
- To sprinkle confectioners’ use a sifter before serving.
So, promise yourself to start a good day today with this Lemon Cream Cupcakes and go ahead and make use of what I have shared with you above. I swear your day would really be better until tonight! And remember, it’s not a bad thing to try! So, good luck and enjoy the rest of the day!
You can make other desserts if you desired, like this Delightful Blueberry Pancake Recipe. But don’t forget to try this Lemon Cream Cupcakes.