Catched the best yet simple Japanese Fruit Pie baking only here in my grandam’s version. So, check out the very easy procedures below, and see how easy really it is.
Have you ever tried this Japanese Fruit Pie? Me, I tried it not just once but sometimes once I week when I had stayed with my grandmother, and since she loves baking, and this Japanese Fruit Pie is my favorite, she always made it not just for me but also for my cousins who visited her in their home.
I was amazed because her Japanese Fruit Pie is getting more tastier than the last time she did, so lucky to watched her over the baking and I thought it is too hard and so tiring to bake it, but I noticed that it’s just take only a few step to make the Japanese Fruit Pie Perfectly.
And now that I’ve finally leaned how to do it, I’m so excited to share it with you guys, you can make it anywhere you are today because I’m sure the ingredients down below is to easy to find. So, if you are ready! Then, let’s get the baking started!
- 1 cube of margarine (melted, cooled)
- 2 pieces of eggs (beaten already)
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of Coconut
- 1 piece of unbaked pie shell
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1/2tsp. of Vinegar
- 1/2 cup of chopped dates
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts
- First, in large bowl we combine the margarine, sugar, eggs, vinegar and then the vanilla.
- And then, mix them all together very well.
- After that, we stir in the ½ cup of chopped dates, ½ cup of coconut and also the ½ cup of chopped nuts.
- And then, pour it into the pie shell.
- And the very last part, which made me feel an excitement, is we finally bake it in 300 degree oven for just about 45 to 50 minutes or until the pie turns brown.
See? That’s how it is easy to make and you can also make it there in your home right now, and another tips for you is, prepare the ingredients first before starting the procedures, and also the things you will need to mix the mixture, like the bowls, mixer or whatever you will going to use to make the procedures go easy and to make the best Japanese Fruit Pie with this version or on your own version. So, guys’ trying this one is not a bad thing! Good luck and enjoy! You can make other cakes too if you want, like this Nutella NO-BAKE Cheesecake, but don’t forget to share this great Japanese Fruit Pie recipe.