Want to surprise someone and treat them a special one? Then, why not trying this great idea of mine, and that’s to bake a cake, not just a simple cake, but a Hungarian Chocolate Cake! So, go ahead and make the best thing for today!
Sometimes, love really makes you crazy, twisted and inspired. And that love brought me here today, to share something that you could love too, even your endorphin’s will be so in love and happy with this, and it could be anyone will fall for you after baking this cake for them. And that’s the Hungarian chocolate cake. Ohh! how I wish I could bake you all with this recipe, but since it’s too impossible, you can still have it in a way that you will be going to try to made this right now. The procedures are listed below and also the ingredients, so guys I hope you will find some love in this sweet and delicious Hungarian chocolate cake Recipe.
- 8 oz. of semisweet chocolate
- 6 pieces of eggs
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. of espresso powder (dissolved in 1 tbsp. of water)
- 1/2 cup of Dutch processed baking cocoa
Cocoa Whipped Cream Filling
- Raspberry and apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup of confectioners’ sugar
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa
- Prepare preheat oven to 375 degrees F and then line the jellyroll pan with parchment and spray with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Melt chocolate over barely simmering water in a dry bowl. And then, whisk the eggs and sugar until they hold a ribbon shape for about 2 seconds and whisk in the Coffee mixture.
- After that, sift it, and then fold in the cocoa.
- Fold in the melted chocolate.
- And then, spread in the prepared pan and bake for about 9 minutes until it set and let it cool.
At the same time, make the filling.
- Sift the cocoa and the confectioners’ sugar into the cream and then whip to the consistency of shaving cream.
- Divide the sheet cake in half, and then lightly spread one layer with apricot preserves.
- And then, spread on also the whipped cream and lightly spread the other half with raspberry preserves and then flip on top of the whipped cream.
- And lastly, is bring to cool in the refrigerator.
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons pailettes de feuilletine (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa nibs (optional)
- And to make the Ganache:
- In a small bowl, put the chocolate over a medium heat and then bring the cream to a scald.
- And then, pour out the hot cream over the chocolate.
- While working from the center out, gently stir it with a whisk to melt and blend and continue stirring the mixture until becomes smooth.
- And now, stir in the feuilletine and the nibs.
- And then, pour it over the cake.
- And lastly, to make the cake finished, allow it to cool and bring to a cool temperature at the fridge for about 30 minutes, or you can also cool it for an overnight.
And that’s the Hungarian chocolate cake, maybe you’re a little bit scared to try this because it might be too hard, then I would tell you that, just put some love in whatever you do and you will find a great result after it and not just great but you can say “ooh it’s magic”. So, better try than doing nothing! And don’t forget to enjoy everything, good luck and stay close to someone you love!
And if you would like to add another sweet recipe in your dessert menu, you can also try this Raspberry Hazelnut Torte Recipe. Don’t forget to share this amazing Hungarian Chocolate Cake recipe.