Want to learn the easiest bread recipe on earth? Then you must be looking for no knead bread recipe. The only bread that doesn’t require any bread machine!
All of us really love to eat all kinds of freshly bake bread just like the famous quick and easy recipe on earth which is the no knead bread recipe. As years gone by, it is still one of our family’s favorite bread that we always look for. The good thing about this bread is its easy required procedure in order to make a very fresh and delicious bread. With few ingredients and less preparation, you will be rewarded with a thin and crunchy brown crust that is perfect to be partner with drinks you prefer like hot choco, coffee or fruity smoothie.
Making your own bread is a satisfying thing where you could make some changes you prefer in order to meet the taste that you’re looking for. No knead bread is a perfect breakfast or snack together with a creamy butter or chocolate spread on its top. Those combinations will surely satisfy every soul and let you feel like you are being lift in the air.
So without any delay, let’s all find out how to bake a perfect no bread recipe within few minutes!
No Knead Bread Recipe
3 standard cups of all-purpose flour
¼ tsp. of instant yeast
1¼ tsp. of salt
1 ½ cup of water
- Combine the flour, yeast and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the 1 ½ cup of water and stir it well.
- Get a plastic wrap and cover the bowl. Let the dough rest for 10 – 12 hours.
- Put a little flour on your work area and place the dough on it. Add some flour on the dough and fold it over on itself two times.
- Again, using a plastic wrap, cover it loosely for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Shape the dough into a ball then coat it with a soft towel with flour on it. Cover with another soft towel and let it rise for 2 hours.
- Pre-heat your oven into 450 degrees 30 minutes before the dough is ready to bake. Put a 6 quart heavy covered pot in the oven and seam side up once the dough is already carefully place into pot.
- Using lid, cover the pot and bake it within 30 minutes. After that, remove the lid and bake again for another 20 minutes.
- When done, allow the bread to cool before slicing. Serve with love!