Are you fan of Caramel Tarts? If you are, then you can now go ahead and make one for yourself. This Caramel Tart recipe is so good you just can’t wait to try it.
Don’t have any idea for snack? Today, I will share the best recipe I ever made, Honey’s caramel tart. This recipe is simply sweet and delicious. I love the crisp crust plus the caramel that melts in my tongue. The combination is perfect then. It is one of my favorite dessert. Sometimes it’s nice to make desserts most especially when your family is around.
Eating together, having a family bonding and enjoying the foods. I usually bake this when we have a simple family get together. My family enjoying this Honey’s caramel tart because according to them, it really satisfies their cravings. I feel inspire making of this because i know they will not refuse it.
If you are interested making this recipe, I will share to your the ingredients of Honey’s caramel tart and follow accurately the procedure. This will help you to make it perfectly.
Honey’s Caramel Tart
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup flour
1/4 cup oats
1/4 cup pecans, ground
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy cream
35 pieces unwrapped caramel candies
1/3 cup heavy cream
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Mix together butter, sugar, flour, oats and pecans. Make a ball out of the dough. Knead dough and form a disc. Wrap dough with a plastic wrap then refrigerate for 20 minutes up to overnight.
3. In a removable bottom tart pan, place and press the dough on it. It should be 1/8 inch thick to make the crust perfect consistency. Both sides should be thicker. Bake crust for 12 minutes or until it turns golden brown color. Remove it from the oven and let it cool while doing the remaining ingredients.
4. Pour chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl for chocolate ganache mixture.
5. Heat and simmer the cream in saucepan with medium heat. When it is perfectly heated, pour it over to the chocolate chips. Pour it over the tart and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
6. For caramel mixture: Melt caramel candies into saucepan over medium-low heat. Make sure that the caramel will not burn. Check at a time. Stir it with pecans. Remove chilled tart from refrigerator then pour over the caramel mixture onto the top of chocolate ganache. Slowly spread the caramel into the layer. Refrigerate tart again for 10 minutes.
7. Put the remaining ganache into the plastic bag and form rectangular then cut the tip to squeeze chocolate ganache in parallel stripes all over the tart.