Strawberries aren’t just attractive but also contain a lot of healthy benefits. It is being term as queen of fruits because of its huge number of nutrients it brings.
Strawberries aren’t just attractive but also contain a lot of healthy benefits. It is being term as queen of fruits because of its huge number of nutrients it brings. The role of strawberries in our lives is hard to count. They can be used as primary ingredients for our dishes in different occasions. Also, we can use it to beautify our dishes to make it more inviting to the eyes of different people.
Strawberries are also perfect for salads, smoothies, cakes and even breads. So, for today’s recipe, I would like to make an easy homemade bread strawberries recipe that we could share to the rest of our family and friends. Let us all share the goodness of this strawberry bread by baking it in your homes and let’s all together spread healthiness.
With that, see the complete list of ingredients below and how it is being prepared.
Recipe for Homemade Bread Strawberries
3 cups of all-purpose flour
2 cup of white sugar
1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder
1 cup of vegetable oil
2 cups of fresh strawberries
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 ½ cups of chopped pecans
1 teaspoon of salt
3 large eggs
1. Preheat your oven into 175 degrees Celsius. Get two 9 x 5 inch pans, butter and flour it.
2. Slice the strawberries and then put in a bowl, sprinkle with sugar and set aside while you’re preparing the butter.
3. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, sugar, salt and mix it well. Blend the strawberries then add the oil and eggs.
4. Add the blended strawberry mixture to the flour and blend it well until dry ingredients moistened then stir in the pecans. Pour on the batter into the pans equally.
5. Bake it for about 40 to 50 minutes. Let it cool for about 10 minutes or so and turn out the loaves out of pans. Allow the loaves to cool before slicing it.