Making your own doughnut is indeed an exciting thing. One great advantage is that you can decide what specific flavor to make it tastier and more inviting. See the recipe for more options.
Back to sweet recipes again guys, this time we will have a homemade donuts and there is good reason for making donuts. Donuts are tasty and it is a food that to eat on the go and it is lovely to pair it with all kinds of beverages such as smoothies made from different ripe and fresh fruits we saw in the market. This will going to be easy! So, to start your home made donuts now because all you will need are just the following ingredients.
Homemade Donuts Recipe
4 1/2 cups of flour
4 Tablespoon baking powder
1 Tablespoon grated nutmeg
1/2 Tablespoon of salt
1 cups of sugar
2 Tablespoons butter (unsalted and melted)
1 cup of milk
1 Tablespoon of vanilla
- Combine the eggs and sugar together into a mixing bowl and whisk briskly until they appear very light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the butter, milk and vanilla while ongoing to whisk, mix the dry ingredients together then shower it to the liquid mixture to form a soft dough, be careful not to over mix because it will result a tough dough, maintain the dough soft to assure the best texture.
- Shower a flour to your work surface, roll out the dough about 3 inches thick, cut out a donuts with a cutter using a straight down motion do not twist around.
- If you don’t have a cutter, use the lips of a cup or little bowl to cut out a big circle then the mouth of a water bottle to cut out the center.
- Set the hole asides, you can fry this directly. Heat oil in a saucepan; make sure you will have enough oil because you will deep fry these donuts.
- And to decorate your donuts, you can glaze it with your tasty icing and shower some colorful sprinkles on it.
Enjoy your homemade donuts and pair it with any types of beverages like smoothies or any healthy drinks you have in your mind.