Slice the best pie for Christmas and by this, aside from main dishes and cakes, Christmas Dessert recipes can also be pies. And this Fruity Peach Pie for Christmas Dessert Recipes is the best.
Slice the best pie for Christmas and by this, aside from main dishes and cakes, Christmas Dessert recipes can also be pies. And this Fruity Peach Pie for Christmas Dessert Recipes is the best. Each serving satisfy your cravings. We always crave the sweetest pie because it smooth and mouthwatering. We always love something fruity and crusty pie.
I so love the flavor of this recipe because from the crust to the fillings till the end of the bite, it seems that I can’t stop eating because of the incomparable pie I ever taste. Kids prefer to eat smooth foods like this recipe. It also serves as snacks and dessert for any special occasions.
In my own version of this recipe, I slice this right after I refrigerate this then I top it with pineapple syrup or drizzle on top of it. You can also put a cream on top and put a slice of peach on top of the cream. This is really great recipe for everybody who loves to eat sweat pies and pastry. Instead of buying an expensive pie, just try doing this at home. Practice makes perfect as they say. And here are the ingredients and procedures for you to know.
Fruity Peach Pie for Christmas Dessert Recipes
1 and ¼ cups all-purpose flour
¼ teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons cut butter, cold
2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
8 ounce sour cream
2 large eggs
¾ cup sugar
¼ cup all- purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 large peaches, peeled and cut into strips
- For pie crust: in a large bowl, sift together flour and salt. Slice the butter and combine it into a pastry blender to resemble the mixture. Stir 6 tablespoon of ice water. 1 tablespoon at a time in a flour mixture until the dough combines and holds together. With your hands, shape the dough that forms into circle. Wrap it with plastic and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Prepare custard feeling while pre heat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. In a cooking bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, flour, and vanilla. Mix together until it well blended.
- Sprinkle flour into the table. Roll and flatten the dough around 1 ½ inches. Trim each edges
- Place peaches in the crust and cover it with thin crust.
- Bake pie for 40 minutes until it has a golden brown appearance. Let it cool for a while before you slice.
Have fun with this Peach Pie for Christmas Dessert Recipes. Serve this to your love ones. Until next time for Christmas Dessert Recipes.