To save you from a bad day today, i want you to check this Fresh Strawberry Pie Recipe, and see what it can help you to make your day sparkling in happiness. You can also bake it to someone who you’d love to taste this Fresh Strawberry Pie. So, go ahead and take it in!
Kiss your sadness away with some sweet and yummy pie you can prepare for today and want to know what it is? Then let me introduce to you my Fresh Strawberry Pie, this recipe is not just a simple pie that you can buy at your favorite bakery shop but this one is so incredible, and a very delightful Pie you can serve anytime, anywhere either for your family or friends.
And since I can’t say all the good facts that Fresh Strawberry Pie had given me after tasting it, now I just want you to try this too. And after that, let me know what this Fresh Strawberry Pie brings you too, today. To bake it, here’s the list of procedures with its ingredients that are listed below. So, enjoy and have fun with this recipe.
For Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 1 pie shell (baked and cooled) or a ready-made graham shell
- 1/3 cup of chocolate or white chips (if using ready-made graham shell)
- 1 pint of large fresh ripe strawberries (washed, capped, well drained)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of 7-Up
- 5 tbsp. of cornstarch or arrowroot
- 1/8 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of red food coloring
- 1/2 lemon (Juice)
- 4 tbsp. of cranberry gelatin
If you are using the pre made crumb pie crust:
- Melt in the 1/3 cup of chocolate morsels per pie and then with small slanted cake spatula and spread thin coat of chocolate in bottom only of the pie shell.
- And then, apply a chocolate in a circular motion while making sure you cover the complete bottom of the shell. To prevent the crumb crust from breaking up when you slice the pie.
- After that, place the strawberries in pie shell into flat side down.
- Mix and then bring all the ingredients into boil, except for the cornstarch or arrowroot.
- And then, add the cornstarch or arrowroot after mixture reaches into boil.
- Let it cook until thick.
- When it’s cooked, remove it from the heat and stir in the gelatin.
- Keep the stirring process until it dissolved.
- Let it cool again.
- And then, spoon the glaze over the fresh strawberries in pie shell.
- And to completely serve, let it stay in the fridge for an overnight to make it tastier.
Before serving t the Fresh Strawberry Pie, decorate the outer edge of the it with whipped cream or cool whip to make it more pleasing to look and irresistible to eat. I’m sure everyone will love this delightful Fresh Strawberry Pie, especially kids. So, I hope you guys will really enjoy it, and include this recipe in your dessert menu list. And for another Pie recipe, you can also try this Sweet Potato Pie Recipe. Until next recipe adventure again! Have a blessed and better day to each and every one!
Don’t forget to share this Fresh Strawberry Pie recipe.