Cookies! for those who love to bake and eat cookies! but this time, this cookies are not just the typical cookies because this can be also serve for those people whose in diabetics. For more info.’s, just check it down below.
Cookies! Ohh how I love cookies, and cookies are my best partner every time I study, make homework and a very easy to pick when I’m too lazy to get up to take my meals. And because of laziness, I even put the cookie jar at my room, and I’m so thankful that ants can’t enjoy it because the very best thing about my cookies that I used to bake, specially this French Sponge Cookies is less in sugar or sometimes I don’t include the sugar, but still it taste very awesome. This type of cookies is also good for the diabetes who are restricted to take some sugar because of bad side effect for their health, so guys if you want some cookies today, don’t try to miss this French Sponge Cookies, and if you know somebody who’s are in diabetes, don’t hesitate yourself to share this one in them, this might be helpful.
To know this recipe, here are the procedures below for you to follow.
- 4 1/2 cup of sifted cake flour (not self-rising)
- 3/4 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 3 large piece of eggs (separated)
- 1/2 tsp. of almond extract
- 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp. of granulated sugar
- First thing to do, is prepare a preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly coat 2 cookie sheets with vegetable cooking spray.
- Next, sift the flour together with baking powder and then salt.
- And then in mixer bowl, beat the egg yolks with almond and vanilla extracts until it turns pale and thick.
- Beat the egg whites in clean mixer bowl and with clean beaters to soft peaks.
- And then, beat in the 1 tbsp. of sugar at a time, until stiff and glossy.
- Gently fold in egg yolks.
- Fold in the dry ingredients just until blended and drop by level tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- And lastly, bake it for just about 10 minutes or until turns to golden brown.
- When it is bake, carefully transfer it to wire racks to cool completely.
And that’s the French Sponge Cookies with very easy step, less budget, and can wipe off the cookies craving. I hope you guys enjoy it! Have a nice day ahead!
You can also try some pies if you want, like this Oatmeal Pie, a pie that you can prepare for a breakfast or even for snack.
Don’t forget to share this French Sponge Cookies recipe.