What bread is great to serve for today? Hmm for me, its best to have this French Baguettes! So, check out the procedures below! Good luck.
French Baguettes is a long thin loaf of bread, it is made with wheat flour, water, yeast, and common salt, it’s like a simple bread and it does not contain any additives,
Actually this French Baguettes is one of my favorites above all bread is. What I like about French Baguettes is the toughness in every bite, especially when I had a coffee or a hot Chocó in it, it is a very perfect duo taste. And today, I want to share this French Baguettes Recipe for you, you can try it any time and I hope you will like too.
French Baguettes Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups of bread flour
- 1 tbsp. of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. of bread machine yeast
- 1 piece of egg yolk
- 1 tbsp. of water
- 1 cup of water
- Prepare a preheated oven to 375 degrees F.
- Then, measure carefully and place the 1 cup of water with the bread flour, sugar, salt, and the yeast into the bread machine pan.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl while turning to coat all the sides.
- And cover it with lid until dough is cooked.
- Let it rise in a warm place for 30 minutes, or until almost doubled in bulk. Dough is ready if indentation remains when touched.
- Punch down the dough.
- And roll into a rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Cut the dough in half while creating two rectangles. Roll up each of the half of dough tightly, beginning at 12-inch side.
- Roll gently back and forth to taper ends.
- Place 3 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet then, make a 1/4-inch deep diagonal slashes across loaves every 2 inches, or make a one lengthwise slash on each loaf.
- Cover it with lid.
- Let it rise in a warm place for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until becomes doubled in bulk.
- Mix the egg yolk with 1 tsp. of water and then brush over tops of loaves. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until turn to golden brown.
And that was the French Baguettes Recipe, Its perfect too when it is sliced in pieces and toasted with sauces and tomatoes in it, it’s like you’re making pizza on your own version like me. So for you? What you are going to do with this French Baguettes to make it more delicious and more enjoyable?
Aside from French Baguettes recipe, you can also try this another recipe, like this Churros Recipe.