How to make the best lemon bars? Worry no more for in this recipe, you will get some Finger Lickin’ Lemon Bars Recipe.
Simple yet delicious snack bars will be your new snack treats and it is the Lemon bars that will surprise you a different taste. It’s a touch of lemon flavor and a healthy recipe that can be everyone’s favorite.Some of us are looking for something sweet and rich in aroma flavor. I think this recipe is one of your looking for. Don’t hesitate to try this Finger Lickin’ Lemon Bars.
My family and friends always ask this recipe because aside from its fresh flavor of lemon, it has a natural taste of sweetness which the diabetics are free to eat this recipe. Who can refuse this healthy dessert? It will help you to satisfy your craving. Every time my kids want this, they helped me to make this recipe for their snacks in school. The last bite will tempt you to eat more because the crust and a little creamy filling is a finger licking delicious taste.
Finger Lickin’ Lemon Bars
1 cup all-purpose
½ cup softened butter
¼ cup confectioner sugar
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoon grated lemon zest
2 tablespoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the following ingredients (flour, butter, and confectioner sugar). Press the mixture into a 9x9x2 inches.
- Bake the crust for about 20 minutes.
- Mix sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, baking powder, and eggs. Beat it using electric mixer. Set it with a high speed until 3 minutes. Continue beating till smooth and fluffy. Pour it over into a hot crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let it cool and dust with confectioner sugar. Cut it into bite size square. Set aside and ready to serve.
A simple tips to teach you about grating the lemon, don’t grate the white part of the lemon because it tastes bitter. Just the yellow part only and do it each sides. Avoid using vegetable oil to spread. Use 6 drops of yellow food coloring with the eggs and sugar mixture. This recipe is so easy to make. You can practice this at home step by step to make it perfect. You can invite friends to accompany you to make this recipe. It’s my pleasure to share this recipe because I’m so proud to Finger lickin’ lemon bars, have fun and enjoy this recipe.