Eggnog Custard Pie, don’t just wish or dream to have this, instead bake it today and wipe off your cravings. Scared cause it might be too hard to bake? Well, worry no more because this recipe that im going to share for you is the easist one. I hope you won’t miss to try it, and enjoy.
Holidays? Will I wait for that day to have the Eggnog Custard Pie? Well, sorry but I’m craving for this and the Eggnog Custard Pie is so easy to bake so will bake it now. Mom, just stay there and I’ll take care of this, I will prepare this one, not just for me but for you. And after this, we will talk about so many things, I love you mom so sit back and relax.
And that was my last message for my mom before she left us to work in abroad, it’s too hard to live without a mother, without somebody who could tell all your secrets and understands you whenever you’re moody. I wish I could be a good chief someday, that I could bring her back in our home. But this time, I will push myself to work and study harder so that my entire wish for myself and for her will come true, and today, I want to share this recipe for you, the Eggnog Custard Pie. This one is the best pie that mom so love. And now I want you to share and try it too. I want to see why mom love’s this so.
For the Filling
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups eggnog (not canned)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Topping
- 1/2 to 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons brandy or rum (or use extracts)
- Prepare the pie crust according to package directions for a filled 1-crust pie while using a 9-inch pie pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat the eggs and then, add the remaining filling ingredients in a large bowl. Blend them well.
- And then after mixing, pour it into pie crust-lined pan. Cover with foil.
- And then take it to the oven to bake for about 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and then bake it for an additional of 30 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean or you can also use a wooden stick to insert it in your pie.
- Cover the edge of crust with strips of foil during the last 10 to 15 minutes of baking if necessary to prevent excessive browning.
- And then, allow it to cool completely.
- Beat the whipping cream in another small bowl until it turns soft peaks form.
- And then, add the confectioners’ sugar and the brandy and beat until stiff peaks form.
- After that, garnish it with nutmeg and then store it in refrigerator for about an hour or overnight if you want.
And that’s the easiest way to bake the Eggnog Custard Pie, I hope you guys will love and like it like I and my mom did. You can also try to add some pie recipes if you want, and the best Recipe I could suggest is this Oatmeal Pie, this can be for your breakfast or a quick meal for a dinner.
Share this Eggnog Custard Pie Recipe with your family and friends too.