Tired from work and want some sweet and refreshing dessert? Then i will not tell you to try this, but i want you tell you to really make this Devil’s Food Strawberry Splits. Because in this recipe, you will feel how great our creator is, that even how tiring day from work makes you feel knockdown, he still have ways to send people to share this kind of delicious recipe. So, take this in for today’s dessert and go ahead to prepare it!
Let me give you the perfect recipe for today, and that’s the Devil’s Food Strawberry Splits. When I was in my friend’s house because it was our day off, I was not expecting that she would prepare a dessert for us, and it was Devil’s Food Strawberry Splits.
My first impression with this dessert is it looks so nice and well prepared with some strawberries, and after that I never really doubt to taste it for the next minute, I grab a fork and slice a single piece and taste it, and it was really not the Devil’s Food Strawberry Splits, because it taste like heaven. It takes a little minute for me to explain how I love the Devil’s Food Strawberry Splits and I was just smiled after tasting it, she was laughing at me said “Why are you so silent?” what’s wrong? And I was just staring her and thank her; I cannot really explain the feeling after tasting this recipe and what it brought me for this day.
Luckily, because she knew that I love it, she gave me the secret recipe for it, and it was just really simple, and for you guys to know it, the step by step procedures are just down there or you to see.
- 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar, divided
- 2 tbsp. of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 2 pint of baskets (12 ounces each) strawberries, stemmed and halved
- 6 baked of devil’s food cupcakes, unfrosted
- 6 tbsp. of chocolate syrup or fudge topping
- Combine the cream together with the 2 tbsp. of the sugar, cocoa and then vanilla extract.
- And then, beat them to form soft peaks and then set it aside.
- Combine the strawberries and the remaining 2 tbsp. of sugar and then toss lightly.
- And to assemble, cut the cupcakes horizontally in half and then place the bottom of each cupcake on individual serving plate.
- Top it with 1/2 cup of strawberries and then a cup of cream mixture.
- And next is cover it with cupcake at the top and then garnish it with the remaining cream mixture and strawberries.
- And then to make the Devil’s Food Strawberry Splits, drizzle each serving with 1 tbsp. of chocolate syrup.
And that’s the Devil’s Food Strawberry Splits!
And after we ate the Devil’s Food Strawberry Splits, she was really laughing at me again and said, you really don’t even remember Azzy? And asked her “about what?” and she said “see? You don’t really remember! It was your birthday today! And I was just shock and we both laughed, and that’s why she really prepared me this because it was my day on that day. I thanked her for her kindness and being a good and thoughtful friend. After that, I realize that I should go out sometimes and taste for a fresh air and eat some delicious foods, and take some adventures, to take time and rest for while.
So, if you guys want some desserts for today, tonight or want to surprise someone for a birthday, you can try this luscious and sweet and heavenly taste of this Devil’s Food Strawberry Splits, with this recipe, it will make the taster feel that aside from they’re love by you, is they can feel the relaxation after a heavy work from the office or a long weekday of work. So, go ahead and make the best for today with this Devil’s Food Strawberry Splits Recipe.