With Easter Sunday about a week from now, I would never try to miss this Delightful Moist Carrot Cake for Easter. This would be a great family treat celebrating spring and new life.
I’ve tried plenty of carrot cake so many times but this delightful moist carrot cake for Easter is incomparable. Carrot cake is a common and popular cake . Make it more special and memorable taste for everyone. The ingredients and procedure below will help you to experience this delightful moist carrot cake for Easter.
Delightful Moist Carrot Cake for Easter
1 and 3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups all purpose flour
1 and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups shredded carrots
1 cup chopped walnuts
FOR THE FROSTING:
1 pound cream cheese
1 stick softened butter
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 cups confectioner’s sugar
2 cups sweetened flake coconut
Easter malted eggs for garnish
1. While preparing the pan, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease the pan with butter and sprinkle it with flour. Use 9 inch round cake pan or 2 regular round pan.
2. Place sugar, oil, and eggs into the mixing bowl. Mix using electric mixer and beat thoroughly until it smooth and fluffy. In another bowl, sift together some of the dry ingredients such as flour, baking powder, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt. Combine the flour and egg mixture, beat together until it smooth and fluffy or until dry ingredients stirs completely. Pour walnuts and carrots into the batter mixture. Mix thoroughly until it all combine.
3. Pour batter into prepared pan and place into preheated oven and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or when the toothpick comes out clean.
4. Line a knife in every edges of a cake to loose or remove it from the pan. Invert the cake and let it cool to apply the frosting.
5. To make a frosting, cream butter using electric mixer. Add cream cheese and vanilla. Beat together. Add confectioner’s sugar. Continue beating until it smooth and fluffy.
6. Spread frosting on top of the cake. Garnish with artificial carrots and egg malts.
This is how easy to make Delightful moist carrot cake for Easter. If you want another recipe for Easter, I recommend you this Easter dessert treats.