Thought of making a snack today? How about a very chocolaty, very delicious but naughty and nice recipe that I’m going to share with you today is a crunchy rocky road bar. So, to make this delicious bar here is what you will need.
Crunchy Rocky Road Bar
400 g milk chocolate chips
125 g unsalted butter
1 pack dried cherries
125 g mini marshmallows
125 g chopped Almond nuts
- Give it a rough bash of a rolling pin; just leave it some crumbs some chunks. Set it aside while melting the chocolate.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate chips in low heat.
- Remove the melted chocolate off the heat and add in the cookie crumbs, cherries, marshmallows and nuts and gently mix it all together until it gets nice and coated.
- Transfer the mixture into a tray, spread it evenly and press it with a spatula.
- Cover this and pop this into the fridge for about 20 minutes or just long enough for the chocolate to sit.
- Serve this into bite size pieces.
This recipe is absolutely simple and delicious crunchy rocky road bar.